Thursday, May 26, 2011

Season Finale: Modern Family-"The One that Got Away"

Luke shares his movie on "Modern Family"
Credit: ABC

After watching the very funny season finale of Modern Family, I'm in a similar mindset as when I stopped writing about the show back in April. I love the show and it has very funny episodes, but there's not enough there for me to review it each week. 

I loved the finale a lot. It was on the higher tier of Modern Family episodes this season. Both the comedy and the emotional moments clicked. There was a sweetness behind it that worked very well and made for an enjoyable half hour of television.

But that's all I really have to say. The show works for me on a very simple level and I enjoy it more if I don't think critically about it.

So, what did you guys think of the finale?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Some ground rules for you to follow when commenting here:
1. This is probably the most important rule: be nice. I will not tolerate any rudeness towards other commenters or myself.
2. Be relevant, comments will be deleted if they are not relevant to the discussion.
3. No spoilers, I and many other people don't want to know what your mother's, sister's, best friend's, brother said about what's going to happen on Chuck. There are many places for discussing what's going to happen on the show in the future, this isn't one of them.
4. Please hit preview to preview your comment before pressing post comment to be sure that it will be logged.

Thank you, keep reading, and enjoy the conversation!