Saturday, May 14, 2011

Doctor Who-"The Doctor's Wife"

The Doctor meets the TARDIS on "Doctor Who"
Credit: BBC/BBC America

Doctor Who is a show that every time I watch an episode I think: Do I need to write about this? And that question is playing in my head after watching a very well crafted episode of the show by Neil Gaiman. In a quieter week where I have more time I would sit there and dissect how well executed having the Doctor meet the unsung hero of his life, the TARDIS, was but with the upfronts looming and a lot of other things going on all I really have time to say is "That was freaking awesome". 

I'll be back in two weeks with thoughts on the upcoming two parter.

But for now, what did everyone think about tonight's episode?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some ground rules for you to follow when commenting here:
1. This is probably the most important rule: be nice. I will not tolerate any rudeness towards other commenters or myself.
2. Be relevant, comments will be deleted if they are not relevant to the discussion.
3. No spoilers, I and many other people don't want to know what your mother's, sister's, best friend's, brother said about what's going to happen on Chuck. There are many places for discussing what's going to happen on the show in the future, this isn't one of them.
4. Please hit preview to preview your comment before pressing post comment to be sure that it will be logged.

Thank you, keep reading, and enjoy the conversation!