Tuesday, May 10, 2011

How I Met Your Mother-"Landmarks"

The most annoying (former) couple on television is on "HIMYM"
Credit: CBS

I'm really struggling a lot with my opinion on this episode. I really do love the tone of the show and I thought that this episode held it well. It had a lot of fun moments (including Robin's Angry Birds Rant) but there's one major thing that I can't get over. I hate the Zoey arc. I've written extensively in the past about this so I'm not going to waste my time writing about this episode because everything I have to say about this I have said many times before. I don't know how this show made Jennifer Morrison as unlikeable as she was on the show, but somehow they did. I'm just glad that this arc is over and next week's finale can move on to other, better story arcs.

What did everyone else think?

3 comments:

  1. zoey is hot but that's about it. she doesn't have the charm that the rest of the other ted girlfriends

    ReplyDelete
  2. next week is the finale?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, tomorrow's episode is the finale

    ReplyDelete

Some ground rules for you to follow when commenting here:
1. This is probably the most important rule: be nice. I will not tolerate any rudeness towards other commenters or myself.
2. Be relevant, comments will be deleted if they are not relevant to the discussion.
3. No spoilers, I and many other people don't want to know what your mother's, sister's, best friend's, brother said about what's going to happen on Chuck. There are many places for discussing what's going to happen on the show in the future, this isn't one of them.
4. Please hit preview to preview your comment before pressing post comment to be sure that it will be logged.

Thank you, keep reading, and enjoy the conversation!