|Parker Posey causes some trouble in Pawnee on "Parks and Rec"|
That was a damn funny episode of Parks and Rec. The ideas behind it involving the next town over (and expanding the world of Pawnee) and Ron's birthday were a lot of fun and very enjoyable. It was an episode that didn't elicit any sort of deep reaction that I sometimes have with the show, but it was a great hour that was a lot of fun to watch.
But I really don't have time to give this episode a full writeup so I'm going to do what I did with last week's 30 Rock review and write some bullets after the jump.
- How badass was Leslie in this episode? And I love that there was an actual motivation behind her actions. She felt betrayed by Lindsey and essentially wants revenge.
- Parker Posey was very funny as Lindsey.
- That Eagleton is a very nice town. I want iPod Touches in my public forum goodie bags and scones in jail! It also serves as a good antithesis to Pawnee.
- I loved Tom in this episode, and how he's somewhat desperate to live in Eagleton.
- Ron ended up getting the perfect birthday party.
- That leadup to the party though was very funny. Nick Offerman did a great job playing a crazed Ron.