Saturday, May 7, 2011

Parks and Recreation-"Eagleton"

Parker Posey causes some trouble in Pawnee on "Parks and Rec"
Credit: NBC
That was a damn funny episode of Parks and Rec. The ideas behind it involving the next town over (and expanding the world of Pawnee) and Ron's birthday were a lot of fun and very enjoyable. It was an episode that didn't elicit any sort of deep reaction that I sometimes have with the show, but it was a great hour that was a lot of fun to watch.

But I really don't have time to give this episode a full writeup so I'm going to do what I did with last week's 30 Rock review and write some bullets after the jump.

  • How badass was Leslie in this episode? And I love that there was an actual motivation behind her actions. She felt betrayed by Lindsey and essentially wants revenge.
  • Parker Posey was very funny as Lindsey.
  • That Eagleton is a very nice town. I want iPod Touches in my public forum goodie bags and scones in jail! It also serves as a good antithesis to Pawnee.
  • I loved Tom in this episode, and how he's somewhat desperate to live in Eagleton.
  • Ron ended up getting the perfect birthday party. 
  • That leadup to the party though was very funny. Nick Offerman did a great job playing a crazed Ron.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some ground rules for you to follow when commenting here:
1. This is probably the most important rule: be nice. I will not tolerate any rudeness towards other commenters or myself.
2. Be relevant, comments will be deleted if they are not relevant to the discussion.
3. No spoilers, I and many other people don't want to know what your mother's, sister's, best friend's, brother said about what's going to happen on Chuck. There are many places for discussing what's going to happen on the show in the future, this isn't one of them.
4. Please hit preview to preview your comment before pressing post comment to be sure that it will be logged.

Thank you, keep reading, and enjoy the conversation!