Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Office-"Inner Circle"

The Inner Circle meets on "The Office"
Credit: NBC
I really don't know what to say about that episode besides that wasn't funny at all. I could go on, and on about how there was no point to Deangelo's character besides giving Will Ferrell a role on the show. I could go on and on about how they tried to create a character who had the elements of Michael Scott, just not the good ones. But I'm not because there's no point to me trashing this. It doesn't even deserve a full writeup (which is why I'm not giving it one). The only small saving grace was certain moments in the Ryan plotline made me laugh but the rest had me sitting there completely silent (and even slightly uncomfortable at times). The speeches that Deangelo gave were awful and unfunny. 

I'm glad that Deangelo is now off the show, because I don't know if I could have taken another episode with him in charge. Now, the show can move on from this mess and tell another story with another character. 

What did everyone else think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some ground rules for you to follow when commenting here:
1. This is probably the most important rule: be nice. I will not tolerate any rudeness towards other commenters or myself.
2. Be relevant, comments will be deleted if they are not relevant to the discussion.
3. No spoilers, I and many other people don't want to know what your mother's, sister's, best friend's, brother said about what's going to happen on Chuck. There are many places for discussing what's going to happen on the show in the future, this isn't one of them.
4. Please hit preview to preview your comment before pressing post comment to be sure that it will be logged.

Thank you, keep reading, and enjoy the conversation!