Friday, May 13, 2011

It's Official: Chuck Renewed for a 5th and Final Season


Today NBC made it official, the little show that could has made it for a 5th season which will consist of 13 episodes. (I don't know if there's an option for more, but I'll let you know what I do). All of the Chuck fans out there should be patting themselves on the back, because your passion was heard again. 

Then a little bit later, the news broke that it would be the final go-around for this show. Even if it is slightly bittersweet, Chuck will get to end on its own terms. Josh Schwartz and Chris Fedak get to end this show on their terms and we should get an ending to what has been what of my favorite shows of my lifetime. 

Who else is excited for next season?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some ground rules for you to follow when commenting here:
1. This is probably the most important rule: be nice. I will not tolerate any rudeness towards other commenters or myself.
2. Be relevant, comments will be deleted if they are not relevant to the discussion.
3. No spoilers, I and many other people don't want to know what your mother's, sister's, best friend's, brother said about what's going to happen on Chuck. There are many places for discussing what's going to happen on the show in the future, this isn't one of them.
4. Please hit preview to preview your comment before pressing post comment to be sure that it will be logged.

Thank you, keep reading, and enjoy the conversation!