Thursday, January 13, 2011

What to Expect

Now that the blog is officially up and running it's time to tell what to expect from me on the blog. Basically this will be a place that I review TV shows that are running today. Some will be shows you watch, some will be shows that you don't watch (but you should!). And some will be shows that haven't aired in a long time or are shows that I'm trying to catchup on and will write about.

The shows that you should expect to see reviews on every week are the following

  • Chuck
  • How I Met Your Mother
  • Glee
  • Parenthood
  • Modern Family
  • Cougar Town
  • USA Network Shows: in winter-White Collar, Royal Pains, Fairly Legal
  • NBC Thursday Comedies: Community, The Office, Parks and Recreation, and 30 Rock
You might see some other shows pop up in the future. There are some new shows that look great (The Cape, The Chicago Code, Lights Out) that I haven't decided if I'm going to write about on a weekly basis.

Any requests for other shows for me to review or anything else to ask or say? Please comment.

1 comment:

  1. I THINK U SHOULD REVIEW LIKE NARUTO!!! ~ LIKE OMJAAYYYY

    ReplyDelete

Some ground rules for you to follow when commenting here:
1. This is probably the most important rule: be nice. I will not tolerate any rudeness towards other commenters or myself.
2. Be relevant, comments will be deleted if they are not relevant to the discussion.
3. No spoilers, I and many other people don't want to know what your mother's, sister's, best friend's, brother said about what's going to happen on Chuck. There are many places for discussing what's going to happen on the show in the future, this isn't one of them.
4. Please hit preview to preview your comment before pressing post comment to be sure that it will be logged.

Thank you, keep reading, and enjoy the conversation!