Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Big Bang Theory-Season so Far

My brief thoughts on this season of the Big Bang Theory are after the jump.


My thoughts on this show can be summed up as more of the usual. This show knows what it does well and continues to do it well. I continue to enjoy going back to watch these nerds every week. The stories continue to be very enjoyable and funny.

I have to give special commendation to Jim Parsons. Every single episode he continues his great work as Dr. Sheldon Cooper. He has nailed the character and continues to do this. He knows exactly how Sheldon would behave in a situation. Also, I will never get tired of hearing Sheldon shout "WIL WHEATON!!!!!!!!"

That's all I really have to say. This show is very simple in how it works and doesn't leave much for analyzing. I don't know if I'll be doing a post every week. I'll pick and choose based on the episodes.

I'll be watching every week and will hopefully be enjoying it (tonight's episode has been hyped by Executive Producer Bill Prady as his favorite of the season). With the show renewed longer then I'll be in high school (I know right!) it will be around for a lot longer.

Anyone else have anything to say?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some ground rules for you to follow when commenting here:
1. This is probably the most important rule: be nice. I will not tolerate any rudeness towards other commenters or myself.
2. Be relevant, comments will be deleted if they are not relevant to the discussion.
3. No spoilers, I and many other people don't want to know what your mother's, sister's, best friend's, brother said about what's going to happen on Chuck. There are many places for discussing what's going to happen on the show in the future, this isn't one of them.
4. Please hit preview to preview your comment before pressing post comment to be sure that it will be logged.

Thank you, keep reading, and enjoy the conversation!